Everyone can join in the toast with this light and refreshing drink. It tastes just like champagne complete with bubbles!—Pam Ion, Gaithersburg, Maryland
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 3 cups white grape juice, divided
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) ginger ale, chilled
- 1/2 cup chilled club soda
- Orange slices and sliced fresh strawberries
- Pour 2 cups juice into ice cube trays; freeze until set.
- Transfer ice cubes to a pitcher; add remaining juice. Slowly stir in
- ginger ale and club soda. Garnish with oranges and strawberries.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 86 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.