Mock Champagne Recipe
- 3 cups white grape juice, divided
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) ginger ale, chilled
- 1/2 cup chilled club soda
- Orange slices and sliced fresh strawberries
- 1. Pour 2 cups juice into ice cube trays; freeze until set.
- 2. Transfer ice cubes to a pitcher; add remaining juice. Slowly stir in ginger ale and club soda. Garnish with oranges and strawberries. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 86 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (20g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Mock Champagne
"All the summer, my familly and friends ask this recipe each week-end...."