Mock Champagne Recipe
Everyone can join in the toast with this light and refreshing drink. It tastes just like champagne complete with bubbles!—Pam Ion, Gaithersburg, Maryland
- 3 cups white grape juice, divided
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) ginger ale, chilled
- 1/2 cup chilled club soda
- Orange slices and sliced fresh strawberries
- 1. Pour 2 cups juice into ice cube trays; freeze until set.
- 2. Transfer ice cubes to a pitcher; add remaining juice. Slowly stir in ginger ale and club soda. Garnish with oranges and strawberries. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup equals 86 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Mock Champagne
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC