- 3 cups white grape juice, divided
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) ginger ale, chilled
- 1/2 cup chilled club soda
- Orange slices and sliced fresh strawberries
- Pour 2 cups juice into ice cube trays; freeze until set.
- Transfer ice cubes to a pitcher; add remaining juice. Slowly stir in ginger ale and club soda. Garnish with oranges and strawberries. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mock Champagne in Country Woman April/May 2011, p44
Reviews for Mock Champagne
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2012
"All the summer, my familly and friends ask this recipe each week-end...."