Mock Champagne Punch Recipe
- 1 quart white grape juice, chilled
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- Strawberries or raspberries
- Combine grape juice and ginger ale; pour into a punch bowl or glasses. Garnish with berries. Yield: 16 (1/2-cup) servings.
Reviews for Mock Champagne Punch(9)
Sort By :
Punch was good but nothing special.
This recipe was good, but I didn't think it was the best I have ever tasted. Certainly just my opinion - try it yourself.
This punch is so pretty and delicious, so light and sparkly. As in other reviews it is truly elegant. Keep coming back to this recipe time and time again.
Love this!! So good & looks amazing
This is the easiest punch to make. It looks so elegant and tastes great! It goes well with any kind of food you are serving.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >