Mock Caesar Salad
This salad has the flavor of an authentic Caesar salad but without the fuss. You can keep the dressing on hand to quickly and deliciously top a variety of greens and vegetables.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup Caesar salad croutons
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. In a large bowl, add
- lettuce. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Sprinkle with
- croutons and shredded cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 110 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.