- Place white baking chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan,
- bring cream and butter just to a boil. Pour over white chocolate;
- whisk until smooth. Stir in Kahlua and almond extract; spoon into
- crust. Place in freezer while preparing chocolate layer.
- Place chocolate chips a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream
- and butter just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth.
- Stir in the Kahlua, coffee granules and almond extract; spoon over
- white chocolate layer. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- To serve, carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; remove
- sides. Cut tart into 12 wedges; place on individual plates. Insert a
- halved Pirouette into the wide end of each slice. Decorate with
- white chocolate to resemble Christmas trees. Yield: 12 servings.
TO MAKE AHEAD: Tart can be made 1 day in advance. Cuts best when cold.