- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Chill overnight.
- Just before serving, in a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks
- form. Beat in sugar and extract until stiff peaks form. Spread over
- top of cheesecake. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 484 calories, 28 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 389 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.