- 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out with moist crumbs. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For filling, dissolve coffee granules in water; set aside. In a small
- bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar,
- melted chocolate and coffee. Spread over brownies.
- For glaze, melt the chocolate chips and shortening in a heavy
- saucepan or microwave; stir until smooth. Drizzle over filling.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: about 6-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 63 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 26 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.