- For filling, in a small bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar.
- Beat in cream and extract. In a small bowl, combine the cocoa,
- coffee and boiling water; stir to dissolve coffee granules. Add to
- creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in almonds. Cover and refrigerate
- for 30 minutes.
- Spread filling over the bottom of half of the cookies; top with
- remaining cookies. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 116 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 68 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.