Mocha Punch Recipe
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Chocolate curls, optional
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat. Add drink mix, sugar and coffee; stir until dissolved. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- About 30 minutes before serving, pour mixture into a large punch bowl. Add ice cream by scoopfuls; stir until partially melted.
- Garnish with dollops of whipped cream and chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 20-25 servings (about 5 quarts).
Reviews for Mocha Punch(9)
Sort By :
I made this for a casual gathering and it was a hit. It tastes wonderful and it's so easy to make!
After making this punch for the first time about 8 years ago at Christmas it has become a hit and a must have at every Christmas since then. Everyone looks forward to it. Forget the Egg Nog...they want this punch.
Made this punch for a Chruch Christmas Cookie Exchange and it was a hit. One lady said it was much better than Starbucks. I am going to make this for my family Christmas I think this will be come part of my families Christmas.
Had this at a baby shower and it was the best thing EVER! Tastes like a mocha frappe only better. They didn't put on the heavy cream or the chocolate curls and it was still plenty good. Will be making this for Thanksgiving.
This punch was awesome! People didn't want to leave the punch bowl and many asked for the recipe. It is thick and chocolately with a nice coffee flavor and it almost resembles a Wendy's chocolate frosty. We will definately make this again!!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >