- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 egg white
- 2 cups salted shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place sugar, cocoa and coffee granules in a small food processor; cover and pulse until finely ground.
- In a bowl, whisk egg white until frothy. Stir in pumpkin seeds. Sprinkle with sugar mixture; toss to coat evenly. Spread in a single layer in a parchment paper-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until dry and no longer sticky, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool completely in pan. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Mocha Pumpkin Seeds in Taste of Home September/October 2014, p30
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mocha Pumpkin Seeds
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2015
"very tasty an excellent treat with a bottle of wine to give as little gift."
Reviewed Nov. 5, 2014
"My Family really liked them . I like to put some in my yogurt ."
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2014
"I didn't shell the pumpkin seeds but this came out great."