Mocha Pie Recipe
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, divided
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1. Cut cookie dough in half widthwise; let one half stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften (save the other half for another use).
- 2. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 11-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in marshmallow creme. Dissolve coffee granules in water. Fold the coffee, whipped topping and 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup into the cream cheese mixture. Pour into cooled crust. Chill for 1 hour.
- 4. Just before serving, sprinkle with nuts and drizzle with remaining chocolate syrup. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 515 calories, 23g fat (12g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 70g carbohydrate (48g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Mocha Pie
"So good. Love it."
"Fast and easy dessert"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.