Mocha Pie Recipe
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, divided
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1. Cut cookie dough in half widthwise; let one half stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften (save the other half for another use).
- 2. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 11-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in marshmallow creme. Dissolve coffee granules in water. Fold the coffee, whipped topping and 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup into the cream cheese mixture. Pour into cooled crust. Chill for 1 hour.
- 4. Just before serving, sprinkle with nuts and drizzle with remaining chocolate syrup. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 515 calories, 23g fat (12g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 70g carbohydrate (48g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Mocha Pie
"So good. Love it."
"Fast and easy dessert"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.