Mocha Pecan Balls Recipe
Dusted in either confectioners’ sugar or cocoa, this six-ingredient dough rolls up into truffle-like treats—no baking required. —Lorraine Darocha, Mountain City, Tennessee
- 2-1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 65 wafers)
- 2 cups plus 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 2/3 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup cold strong brewed coffee
- Additional baking cocoa, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, 2 cups confectioners' sugar, pecans and cocoa. Stir in milk and coffee (mixture will be sticky).
- 2. With hands dusted in confectioners' sugar, shape dough into 3/4-in. balls; roll in remaining confectioners' sugar or additional baking cocoa if desired. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 cookie: 61 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Mocha Pecan Balls
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC