My yummy parfaits are popular with adults are kids alike.—Stephanie Moon, Boise, Idaho.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- Additional cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, optional
- In a microwave-safe dish, heat 1/4 cup milk and coffee granules for
- about 30 seconds; stir until coffee is dissolved. Add remaining
- milk; mix well.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, pudding mix and milk mixture
- until thickened.
- In parfait glasses, layer half of the pudding mixture, whipped
- topping and crushed cookies. Repeat layers. Top with whole cookies
- if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.