- 1-3/4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- Additional cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, optional
- In a microwave-safe dish, heat 1/4 cup milk and coffee granules for about 30 seconds; stir until coffee is dissolved. Add remaining milk; mix well.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, pudding mix and milk mixture until thickened.
- In parfait glasses, layer half of the pudding mixture, whipped topping and crushed cookies. Repeat layers. Top with whole cookies if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Mocha Parfaits in Country Woman November/December 2002, p39
Reviews for Mocha Parfaits(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review