Mocha Nut Fudge Recipe
I was lucky enough to inherit my grandmother's cookbook collection along with all of her recipe notations. This fudgy candy earned high marks. —Brandy LaFountain, Marion, Michigan
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a heavy saucepan, combine the brown sugar, milk and corn syrup. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and sugar is dissolved; boil for 2 minutes.
- 2. Remove from the heat; stir in chocolate chips, vanilla and coffee granules with a wooden spoon. Continue stirring until mixture is smooth and thick, about 5 minutes. Stir in walnuts.
- 3. Shape into two 9-in. logs; wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Unwrap and cut into slices. Yield: 1 pound.
1 serving (1/2 each) equals 73 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Mocha Nut Fudge
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC