- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the brown sugar, milk and corn syrup. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and sugar is dissolved; boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in chocolate chips, vanilla and coffee granules with a wooden spoon. Continue stirring until mixture is smooth and thick, about 5 minutes. Stir in walnuts.
- Shape into two 9-in. logs; wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Unwrap and cut into slices. Yield: 1 pound.
Reviews for Mocha Nut Fudge
Sort By :
"it tasted more like chocolate ganache than fudge"
"This was very good fudge. My only complaint is that it didn't make near enough to share! lol"
"So easy to make. Taste sinfully good! The coffee really enhances the chocolate flavor. The slices will look wonderfuly on my Christmas Cookie platters"