"These tender, flavorfufl cookies are so addictive, I always know I have to make a double batch. The family demands it!" Janet Sullivan, Buffalo, New York
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, cocoa and coffee granules; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in pecans. Shape dough into 1-in. balls; place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 14-16 minutes or until set. Cool on pans 1-2 minutes. Roll warm cookies in confectioners' sugar. Cool on wire racks. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Mocha Nut Balls in Taste of Home December/January 2009, p56
Reviews for Mocha Nut Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review