Mocha Mousse with Fresh Raspberries Recipe
Working as a teacher's aide, I don't always have a lot of time for making special treats. I found this recipe which is so simple to do. It has become a cool, refreshing indulgent pleasure.—Sandy Zimmerman, Pierre, South Dakota
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1. In a microwave, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl; whisk in milk and vanilla. Dissolve coffee granules in hot water. Add to chocolate mixture; beat until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 2. Whip cream until stiff peaks form. Fold 1 cup into chocolate mixture. Set aside remaining whipped cream and six raspberries.
- 3. Spoon 1/4 cup mousse into each of six parfait glasses. Layer each with 2 tablespoons whipped cream, 1/3 cup raspberries and 1/4 cup mousse. Garnish with remaining cream and raspberries. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving: 604 calories, 45g fat (28g saturated fat), 131mg cholesterol, 119mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 6g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Mocha Mousse with Fresh Raspberries
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC