- 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean (do not overbake and brownies will be thin). Cool on a
- wire rack.
- For mousse, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; beat in
- milk and melted chips. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over
- cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Cook and stir over low heat
- until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in coffee
- granules until dissolved.
- In a small bowl, beat whipping cream until slightly thickened. Beat
- in gelatin. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Spread over brownies.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Cut into squares.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 188 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 81 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.