Mocha Morning Drink
"When I'm sipping this delicious coffee, I almost feel like I've been to my favorite coffeehouse," relates Jill Rodriguez of Gonzales, Louisiana.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 cups hot brewed coffee
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 7 teaspoons sugar
- 6 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- Whipped cream in a can, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the coffee, cream, chocolate syrup and
- sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and
- mixture is heated through. Ladle into six large mugs. Stir with a
- cinnamon stick. Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 116 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 29 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.