Mocha Morning Drink Recipe
"When I'm sipping this delicious coffee, I almost feel like I've been to my favorite coffeehouse," relates Jill Rodriguez of Gonzales, Louisiana.
- 6 cups hot brewed coffee
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 7 teaspoons sugar
- 6 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- Whipped cream in a can, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the coffee, cream, chocolate syrup and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture is heated through. Ladle into six large mugs. Stir with a cinnamon stick. Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 116 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 1/2 milk
Reviews for Mocha Morning Drink
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC