Mocha Morning Drink Recipe
"When I'm sipping this delicious coffee, I almost feel like I've been to my favorite coffeehouse," relates Jill Rodriguez of Gonzales, Louisiana.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 6 cups hot brewed coffee
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 7 teaspoons sugar
- 6 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- Whipped cream in a can, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the coffee, cream, chocolate syrup and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture is heated through. Ladle into six large mugs. Stir with a cinnamon stick. Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup equals 116 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 29 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC