"When I'm sipping this delicious coffee, I almost feel like I've been to my favorite coffeehouse," relates Jill Rodriguez of Gonzales, Louisiana.
- 6 cups hot brewed coffee
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 7 teaspoons sugar
- 6 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- Whipped cream in a can, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the coffee, cream, chocolate syrup and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture is heated through. Ladle into six large mugs. Stir with a cinnamon stick. Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Mocha Morning Drink in Quick Cooking May/June 2002, p57
Reviews for Mocha Morning Drink
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 20, 2011
"I serve this every Christmas morning to my family. It is delicious!"