Mocha Mint Coffee Recipe
This doctored-up coffee benefits from hints of mint, cocoa and cinnamon. The marshmallows on top are a playful addition that brings out the youngster in anyone.
- 6 cups hot brewed coffee
- 2 packets instant hot cocoa mix
- 1/2 cup dulce de leche
- 1/4 cup peppermint crunch baking chips or mint chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine first five ingredients. Cook, covered, on low until hot, 2-3 hours.
- 2. Ladle into mugs. Top with marshmallows; sprinkle with cinnamon. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 155 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Mocha Mint Coffee
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC