This doctored-up coffee benefits from hints of mint, cocoa and cinnamon. The marshmallows on top are a playful addition that brings out the youngster in anyone.
- 6 cups hot brewed coffee
- 2 packets instant hot cocoa mix
- 1/2 cup dulce de leche
- 1/4 cup peppermint crunch baking chips or mint chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the coffee, hot cocoa mix, dulce de leche, baking chips and sugar. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until hot.
- Ladle into mugs. Top with marshmallows; sprinkle with cinnamon. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mocha Mint Coffee in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2012, p84
Reviews for Mocha Mint Coffee
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review