- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in milk. In a large bowl,
- combine milk mixture and pudding mix. Beat on high speed until
- pudding is thick. Fold in whipped topping. Spread carefully over
- cream cheese layer.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add
- confectioners' sugar and Kahlua; beat until soft peaks form. Spread
- over pudding layer. Top with chocolate curls if desired. Refrigerate
- for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (calculated without chocolate curls) equals 507 calories, 32 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 436 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.