Mocha Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 3 cups butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1/3 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 Heath candy bar (1.4 ounces), crushed
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the ice cream and coffee until blended; set aside. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, chocolate syrup and sugar. Fold in whipped topping. Remove 1/4 cup; cover and refrigerate. Add remaining chocolate mixture to ice cream mixture. Pour into crust; freeze until firm.
- 2. Pour reserved chocolate mixture over the top; swirl gently. Cover and freeze for up to 2 months. Just before serving, sprinkle with crushed candy bar. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 378 calories, 21 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 257 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.