Mocha Ice Cream Pie
"Topped with a crushed candy bar, this easy-to-assemble ice cream pie includes all of my husband's favorite flavors," shares Ruth Turner. And the Aloha, Oregon cook is sure that you'll be greeted with smiles, too when you bring her frosty treat to your table.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 3 cups butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1/3 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 Heath candy bar (1.4 ounces), crushed
- In a large bowl, beat the ice cream and coffee until blended; set
- aside. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, chocolate syrup and
- sugar. Fold in whipped topping. Remove 1/4 cup; cover and
- refrigerate. Add remaining chocolate mixture to ice cream mixture.
- Pour into crust; freeze until firm.
- Pour reserved chocolate mixture over the top; swirl gently. Cover and
- freeze for up to 2 months. Just before serving, sprinkle with
- crushed candy bar. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 378 calories, 21 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 257 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a