Mocha Ice Cream Pie Recipe
"Topped with a crushed candy bar, this easy-to-assemble ice cream pie includes all of my husband's favorite flavors," shares Ruth Turner. And the Aloha, Oregon cook is sure that you'll be greeted with smiles, too when you bring her frosty treat to your table.
- 3 cups butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1/3 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 Heath candy bar (1.4 ounces), crushed
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the ice cream and coffee until blended; set aside. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, chocolate syrup and sugar. Fold in whipped topping. Remove 1/4 cup; cover and refrigerate. Add remaining chocolate mixture to ice cream mixture. Pour into crust; freeze until firm.
- 2. Pour reserved chocolate mixture over the top; swirl gently. Cover and freeze for up to 2 months. Just before serving, sprinkle with crushed candy bar. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 378 calories, 21g fat (10g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 257mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Mocha Ice Cream Pie
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC