"Topped with a crushed candy bar, this easy-to-assemble ice cream pie includes all of my husband's favorite flavors," shares Ruth Turner. And the Aloha, Oregon cook is sure that you'll be greeted with smiles, too when you bring her frosty treat to your table.
Recommended: 16 Coffee Dessert Recipes
- 3 cups butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1/3 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 Heath candy bar (1.4 ounces), crushed
- In a large bowl, beat the ice cream and coffee until blended; set aside. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, chocolate syrup and sugar. Fold in whipped topping. Remove 1/4 cup; cover and refrigerate. Add remaining chocolate mixture to ice cream mixture. Pour into crust; freeze until firm.
- Pour reserved chocolate mixture over the top; swirl gently. Cover and freeze for up to 2 months. Just before serving, sprinkle with crushed candy bar. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Mocha Ice Cream Pie in Quick Cooking November/December 2001, p46
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Mocha Ice Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review