- the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Cool
- completely on a wire rack.
- Unroll cake; spread ice cream evenly over cake to within 1/2 in. of
- edges. Roll up again. Place seam side down on a serving platter.
- Freeze until firm. Just before serving, dust with remaining
- confectioners' sugar. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired.
- Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without chocolate curls) equals 242 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 141 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.