- Continue beating until soft glossy peaks form. Gradually fold in
- flour mixture, about 1/2 cup at a time.
- Gently transfer to an ungreased 10-in. tube pan. Cut through batter
- with a knife to remove air pockets. Bake on lowest oven rack 30-40
- minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched. Immediately
- invert pan; cool cake in pan, about 1-1/2 hours.
- Run a knife around sides and center tube of pan. Remove cake to a
- serving plate. In a small bowl, whisk Nutella, confectioners' sugar
- and coffee until smooth. Drizzle over cake; sprinkle with hazelnuts.
- Serve with cherries. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 234 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 123 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.