Mocha-Fudge Ice Cream Dessert Recipe
- 3-3/4 cups crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1/2 gallon coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate curls or sprinkles, optional
- 1. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a 13x9-in. dish. Freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- 2. Spread hot fudge topping evenly over crust; freeze 30 minutes.
- 3. Layer with ice cream and whipped topping. Cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight. Garnish with chocolate curls or sprinkles if desired. Yield: 15 servings.
1 piece (calculated without garnish) equals 526 calories, 28 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 309 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Mocha-Fudge Ice Cream Dessert
"Awesome !! Definitely a keeper. My guests all wanted recipe"
"Cwright.... the mocha flavor is the COFFEE ice cream. If you want more than that, whip some cream and add espresso powder to it"
"Made this yesterday times 10 to serve 125 teens with a meal. They loved it, it turned out great and easy to put together."
"Looks good.will try it tomorrow"
"Use regular whipped cream. The cool whip stuff is all chemicals...Should be banned."
"Where is the mocha flavor? It needs some espresso powder."
"So good! The butter is not necessary because the filling in the cookies will bind the crumbs together. I zip them thru my Magic Bullet and it works out perfectly!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.