Mocha-Fudge Ice Cream Dessert Recipe
- 3-3/4 cups crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1/2 gallon coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate curls or sprinkles, optional
- 1. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a 13x9-in. dish. Freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- 2. Spread hot fudge topping evenly over crust; freeze 30 minutes.
- 3. Layer with ice cream and whipped topping. Cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight. Garnish with chocolate curls or sprinkles if desired. Yield: 15 servings.
1 piece (calculated without garnish) equals 526 calories, 28 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 309 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Mocha-Fudge Ice Cream Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.