This recipe looks and tastes like you spent lots of time and effort, but it's super easy. And you can use any kind of ice cream. My kids like chocolate chip ice cream the best. In addition to its flavor versatility, this recipe is a great make-ahead choice and you don't need to heat up the oven. —Carrie Burke, Conway, Massachusetts
- 3-3/4 cups crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1/2 gallon coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate curls or sprinkles, optional
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a 13x9-in. dish. Freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- Spread hot fudge topping evenly over crust; freeze 30 minutes.
- Layer with ice cream and whipped topping. Cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight. Garnish with chocolate curls or sprinkles if desired. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Mocha-Fudge Ice Cream Dessert in Country April/May 2009, p51
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Mocha-Fudge Ice Cream Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review