- Meanwhile, for frosting, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium
- heat. Add cocoa; stir until mixture is thick and bubbles slightly.
- Remove from the heat and pour into a small bowl. Cool completely.
- Add confectioners' sugar alternately with milk, beating until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla. Spread over warm cake. Let cool before cutting.
- Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 406 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 412 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.