Mocha Fondue Recipe
- 3 cups (18 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pound cake (16 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- Strawberries, kiwi or other fresh fruit
- 1. In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate with cream over low heat, stirring constantly. Dissolve coffee in water; add to chocolate mixture with vanilla and cinnamon. Mix well.
- 2. Serve warm, using cake pieces and fruit for dipping. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 206 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Mocha Fondue
"EASY & DELICIOUS. A NICE TREAT FOR VALENTINES DAY,"