People have such fun dipping pieces of cake and fruit into this heavenly melted chocolate mixture. It's an exquisite treat to serve at wedding and baby showers or for another special gathering. I've found it to be a welcome part of any buffet. -Gloria Jarrett, Loveland, Ohio
Recommended: 16 Coffee Dessert Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 cups (18 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pound cake (16 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- Strawberries, kiwi or other fresh fruit
- In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate with cream over low heat, stirring constantly. Dissolve coffee in water; add to chocolate mixture with vanilla and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Serve warm, using cake pieces and fruit for dipping. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Mocha Fondue in Taste of Home December/January 1998, p25
Reviews forMocha Fondue
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 29, 2011
"EASY & DELICIOUS. A NICE TREAT FOR VALENTINES DAY,"