Mocha Fireside Coffee Recipe
Warm up on a cold day with this coffee mix. You can prepare it in advance and just add boiling water when you want a tasty mugful. It also makes a nice gift.—Gladys Goldstone, Nanaimo, British Columbia
- 2-1/2 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 2 cups hot cocoa mix
- 1 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 cup Ovaltine chocolate drink mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. To serve, add 1 tablespoon mix to 3/4 cup boiling water. Yield: 6 cups mix (96 servings).
1 cup equals 43 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC