Mocha Fireside Coffee Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 2 cups hot cocoa mix
- 1 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 cup Ovaltine chocolate drink mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. To serve, add 1 tablespoon mix to 3/4 cup boiling water. Yield: 6 cups mix (96 servings).
1 cup: 43 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Mocha Fireside Coffee
"The person who gave this one star wasn't using something that you would put in coffee without lots of sugar. It's no wonder it tasted bad. Anyway, I haven't tried this yet, but it is a good option if you don't want to add all the sugar that the other recipes call for, 1 1/2 cups of sugar compared to 1/4 cup and 1 cup of Ovaltine Rich Chocolate. My kids love Ovaltine, so might give this a shot. Thanks for the option!"
"I used Hershey's dark chocolate cocoa. I found out I don't like the taste of cocoa."