Warm up on a cold day with this coffee mix. You can prepare it in advance and just add boiling water when you want a tasty mugful. It also makes a nice gift.—Gladys Goldstone, Nanaimo, British Columbia
- 2-1/2 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 2 cups hot cocoa mix
- 1 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 cup Ovaltine chocolate drink mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. To serve, add 1 tablespoon mix to 3/4 cup boiling water. Yield: 6 cups mix (96 servings).
Originally published as Mocha Fireside Coffee in Country Woman November/December 1995, p35
Reviews for Mocha Fireside Coffee
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review