This chocolaty twist on traditional eggnog will spread good cheer at your Christmas or New Year's celebration. My family makes a batch each year to sip while opening presents. —Beth Ann Hill, Dayton, Ohio
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 5 cups chocolate milk
- 4 cups eggnog
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 2 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- In a large saucepan, combine the milk, eggnog, 1/2 cup cream and
- coffee granules; heat through. Remove from the heat; stir in
- extracts. In a small bowl, beat remaining cream until stiff peaks
- form. Dollop over eggnog. Yield: 2-1/2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 329 calories, 21 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 139 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.