- chocolate chips, sugar and salt. Cook over low heat until the chips
- are melted; stir until blended. Remove from the heat; gradually stir
- in the vanilla, coffee and remaining cream.
- Transfer to a small bowl. Refrigerate until chilled. Beat filling
- until stiff. Fill cream puffs just before serving; replace tops.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 4 cream puffs.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 281 calories, 24 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 123 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.