Mocha Cream Cheese Mousse Recipe
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon half-and-half cream
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream and chocolate curls
- 1. In a small bowl, microwave the chocolate chips, half-and-half cream and coffee granules at 80% power for 45-60 seconds or until chips are melted; stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- 2. In another bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Add cream cheese and vanilla to cooled chocolate mixture; beat until smooth. Fold in whipped cream.
- 3. Spoon into serving dishes. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup (calculated without garnishes): 771 calories, 64g fat (39g saturated fat), 168mg cholesterol, 175mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Mocha Cream Cheese Mousse
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.