Mocha Cream Cheese Mousse Recipe
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon half-and-half cream
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream and chocolate curls
- 1. In a small bowl, microwave the chocolate chips, half-and-half cream and coffee granules at 80% power for 45-60 seconds or until chips are melted; stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- 2. In another bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Add cream cheese and vanilla to cooled chocolate mixture; beat until smooth. Fold in whipped cream.
- 3. Spoon into serving dishes. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup (calculated without garnishes): 771 calories, 64g fat (39g saturated fat), 168mg cholesterol, 175mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein .
Reviews for Mocha Cream Cheese Mousse
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.