Mocha Cooler Recipe
Why go to a coffee shop for an iced mocha drink when you can easily whip up a refreshing glass at home? "I created this mocha mix from a few basic ingredients," shares Napa, California's Susan Beck. "Now I can enjoy this cool beverage whenever I want."
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 1-1/2 cups crushed ice
- 1/2 cup milk
- Whipped topping, optional
- 1. With a rolling pin, crush coffee granules into a fine powder between sheets of waxed paper. Place in an airtight container. Add the sugar, milk powder, creamer, cocoa and salt. Store in a cool dry place for up to 1 year.
- 2. To prepare cooler: In a blender, combine the ice, milk and 1/2 cup of mocha mix; cover and process on high until smooth. Pour into glasses. Top with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 7 batches (3-1/2 cups total), 2 servings per batch.
1 serving (1 each) equals 139 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 118 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Mocha Cooler
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC