Whether I use regular or decaf crystals, everyone I know gives this creamy coffee-and-chocolate blend rave reviews. It's easy to mix, put in pretty jars and keep on hand for hostess gifts.
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each batch):
- 1 cup boiling water
- In a blender or food processor, combine the creamer, sugar, coffee granules and cocoa. Cover and process until fine. Transfer to an airtight container. Store in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. Yield: 8 servings (2 cups total).
- To prepare mocha coffee: Place 1/4 cup mix in a mug; add boiling water and stir until dissolved. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Mocha Coffee Mix in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2005, p38
Reviews for Mocha Coffee Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 7, 2011
"Excellent mocha flavor. Whole family liked it, even one who does not drink coffee. It definitely has the mocha flavor. Will definitely make again - and give as gifts."