- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each batch):
- 1 cup boiling water
- In a blender or food processor, combine the creamer, sugar, coffee granules and cocoa. Cover and process until fine. Transfer to an airtight container. Store in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. Yield: 8 servings (2 cups total).
- To prepare mocha coffee: Place 1/4 cup mix in a mug; add boiling water and stir until dissolved. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Mocha Coffee Mix in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2005, p38
Reviews for Mocha Coffee Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 7, 2011
Excellent mocha flavor. Whole family liked it, even one who does not drink coffee. It definitely has the mocha flavor. Will definitely make again - and give as gifts.