- Pour a third of the batter into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Sprinkle with half of the walnut mixture; repeat layers. Top with
- remaining batter.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing to a
- wire rack. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 12-16
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 354 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.