- coffee mixture and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until
- combined. Fold in 3/4 cup chocolate chips; pour into crust. Sprinkle
- with remaining chips. Place springform pan in a large baking pan;
- add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until center is just set and
- top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides
- of pan. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 388 calories, 28 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 234 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.