- In a small bowl, beat 1 cup cream until stiff peaks form; fold into
- chocolate mixture. Spread evenly into crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours
- or until set.
- Just before serving, in a small bowl, beat remaining cream until it
- begins to thicken. Add remaining sugar; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Pipe over pie. Garnish with almonds if desired. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 433 calories, 33 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 286 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.