- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes
- before cutting. If desired, pipe whipping topping around edges and
- dust with cocoa; garnish with berries and mint. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 418 calories, 22 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.