- 1-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Dash salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 to 3 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- Chocolate-covered coffee beans and whipped topping, optional
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; sir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until the edges are browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add eggs, beating on low speed just until combined. In a small bowl, combine water and coffee granules; let stand for 1 minute. Add to the creamed mixture; beat just until mixed. Pour into crust. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before cutting. If desired, top with chocolate-covered coffee beans and whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Mocha Cheesecake in Country Extra May 2000, p49
Reviews for Mocha Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 3, 2010
"Super easy and fast cheesecake! And delicious too!!"