- 25 reduced-fat Oreo cookies,
- 3 tablespoons fat-free hot fudge ice cream topping
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold strong brewed coffee
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- 24 chocolate-covered coffee beans, optional
- Place cookies in a food processor. Cover and pulse until fine crumbs form. Add fudge topping and butter; pulse just until blended. Press onto the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for filling, in a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over coffee; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, chocolate and reserved coffee mixture until blended. Pour over crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Cut into bars. Garnish with coffee beans if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 24 servings.
Reviews for Mocha Cheesecake Bars
Sort By :
"The crust was delicious! The cheesecake part reminded me of something from a major food service company that you'd find on the buffet lines of cruise ships. I think it was the gelatin that gave it that manufactured jiggle and made it not taste homemade. If I make it again, I would cut the gelatin in half or even eliminate it all together from the recipe. Also, not sure why, but the color of my filling was dark and not light as pictured here. As suggested by another reviewer, I used a smaller pan (7 x 10) and that seemed just about perfect."
"I haven't made this yet. plan to do so tomorrow. You can buy Oreo cookies already crushed in case anyone is interested in saving the crushing step. My computer gives me the option to print in small card sizes. Someone asked why this wasn't possible. Perhaps it is your printer that is lacking this step. Check your printer options. Hope this helps."
"For Weight Watchers this is 5 pts. per piece"
"it was very good i made this recipe & my boyfriend took it work & none came back. i will make it again"