Mocha Cappuccino Punch
Coffee, meet ice cream. An inventive way to indulge a crowd, this luscious java punch will quench the urgent chocolate cravings for you and 12 of your favorite friends. —Fancheon Resler, Albion, Indiana
13 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 quart half-and-half cream
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- Baking cocoa
- In a small bowl, whisk the water, coffee granules and cinnamon until
- coffee granules are dissolved. Stir in milk and chocolate syrup.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Transfer milk mixture to a punch bowl; stir in half-and-half cream.
- Add scoops of ice cream; gradually pour in club soda. Dust top with
- cocoa. Serve immediately. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 305 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 115 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.