- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 quart half-and-half cream
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- Baking cocoa
- In a small bowl, whisk the water, coffee granules and cinnamon until coffee granules are dissolved. Stir in milk and chocolate syrup. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Transfer milk mixture to a punch bowl; stir in half-and-half cream. Add scoops of ice cream; gradually pour in club soda. Dust top with cocoa. Serve immediately. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Mocha Cappuccino Punch in Simple & Delicious February/March 2012, p41
Reviews for Mocha Cappuccino Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review