Mixed Veggie Tuna Salad Sandwich Recipe
Mixed veggies perk up the classic tuna salad sandwich. Serve alongside fruit cups and your favorite chips. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 can (12 ounces) white water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spoon tuna mixture onto bun bottoms; replace tops.
- 2. Place each sandwich on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Fold foil around each sandwich and seal tightly; place packets on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Mixed Veggie Tuna Salad Sandwich
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC